2017 Arlington Hockey Club Christmas Tournament games will be played December 18 - December 30.
- Games played at the Ed Burns Arena, 422 Summer St, Arlington, MA
- Round robin format with 4 teams in each division
- 3 Games guaranteed
- Top 2 teams in each division advance to the Championship game
- Medals handed out at final games for Champions and Finalists
- All teams MUST have a USA Hockey Roster
- Entry fee $975.00 (Due with registration along with USA Hockey Roster)
- Tournament Director reserves the right to close a division if not filled by December 1, 2017
- Review the AHC Christmas tournament rules below.
TOURNAMENT FEE: $975.00
REGISTER YOUR TEAM:
Before registering, contact
, Tournament Director, to determine if there is still an opening for your team level(s).
Register and pay online (or by check) HERE.
We are currently looking for teams in the following. Once you have confirmed an opening register and pay the tournnament fee online.
Final schedule to be published. The tournament will run December 18 to December 31.
Good Sportsmanship will be expected in all facilities, at all times by players, coaches, parents and spectators, or they will be asked to leave the facility.
The Arlington Ed Burns Arena is a ZERO TOLERANCE Facility.